The Political Reform Act of 1974 requires persons holding specified public offices to file disclosures of investments, real property interests, and income within specified periods of assuming or leaving office and annually while in office. Elected officials are required by State Law to file their Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700 with the Town Clerk, who makes and retains a copy of each statement and forwards the original to the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
The following Town of Los Gatos elected officials, Planning Commissioners, and key staff members file Statements of Economic Interests - Form 700. Copies of these statements, and those of other designated filers, may be obtained by visiting the Town of Los Gatos Clerk Department during normal business hours, located at 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos, CA 95030. Statements for the filers listed below are also available in an electronic format on the FPPC’s website.
◦ Barbara Spector, Mayor
◦ Marico Sayoc, Vice Mayor
◦ Marcia Jensen, Councilmember
◦ Steve Leonardis, Councilmember
◦ Rob Rennie, Councilmember
◦ Mary Badame, Planning Commissioner
◦ Kendra Burch, Planning Commissioner
◦ Charles Erekson, Planning Commissioner
◦ Melanie Hanssen, Planning Commissioner
◦ Matthew Hudes, Planning Commissioner
◦ D. Michael Kane, Planning Commissioner
◦ Thomas O'Donnell, Planning Commissioner
◦ Laurel Prevetti, Town Manager
◦ Robert Schultz, Town Attorney
◦ Stephen Conway, Town Finance Director
For Fair Political Practices Commision Filing Information please visit the FPPC's website.
Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
FPPC Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority.